OnLive is, at least in principal, the first thing since Steam to make me think “that’s so painfully simple, its brilliant”. However I can’t help thinking this is profoundly over-ambitious.
Pick a topic
What’s all this, then?
I'm a writer and filmmaker based in Norwich, England.
Potential Gamer is my justification for playing far too many games. Blog posts here are irregular, so don't expect a constant stream of news - but when I do post something, hopefully it will be of interest.
I mostly write about PC games but the occasional console article sometimes sneaks through.
- Wow, Google+'s visual search is awesome. 10 hours ago
- RT @tfpredictions: If the EDL cared about being 'English' they'd spend more time morris dancing and entering jam making competitions and le… 18 hours ago
- RT @ABAOProductions: Unhappy because you have no choice for Video/VFX software? here's your chance to change that w/ @fxhomehitfilm: http:/… 19 hours ago
- RT @bytagoe: 75-year-old Pakistani man killed by a white man with a machete in Birmingham two weeks ago. Barely any media coverage http://t… 1 day ago
- Still, reminded me of how they were utterly routed when they tried to come to Norwich. Good ol' secular, tolerant Norwich. 1 day ago